Thursday 23 February 2012

February sunshine

Apart from my photo a day entries I haven't really been blogging. I have mostly been working casual hours at my job, baking and chilling out.

My hours at work will be less from now on which gives me a chance to spend more time hunting for a full time job. I am also trying to hone my baking skills a bit while I have time on my hands.

At the moment I am not really doing much exercise as I am on doctors orders not to do anything too vigorous. I have however walked 3.5 miles today. Walked into town to meet a couple of friends for lunch and have then walked the dog this afternoon as it is a lovely sunny day. The sort of day that makes you think spring has sprung. However it is supposed to get colder over the weekend so I shall hold off on deciding it is spring.

I don't have much more news really, tomorrow I am spending the morning with my friend before I start work at 3.30pm. Saturday I am working 9-6.30 and then I'm not sure what I am doing on Sunday.

Hope everyone is having a good week x

No comments:

Post a Comment