Tuesday 5 June 2012

A general update.

Hello.
I do apologise for only photo a day updates lately. I started a new job 6 weeks ago and have been very busy. I am really enjoying my new job which is great.

I have just signed up for 2 half marathons and paid for my London Marathon ill/injured place so am going to try and run on a regular basis. My gym membership has just expired as I no longer work for the gym company. I am going to try over the summer to go for bike rides and run outside to save money.
I have the Fleetly app on my phone so have joined lots of challenges which are great for motivation.

This weekend was the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. Yesterday we had a barbecue to celebrate which was fun. I have watched the other festivities on tv but I kind of wish I had gone to one of the events. If not the national than a local one. I have decided next time there is something big on I will go.

This week I don't have many plans except making macarons for the first time on Saturday. If anyone has any tips please do share them. I will probably also be doing the odd garden job. I am growing lots of fruit and veg this year :)

Have a good week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment