Wednesday 8 September 2010

752 kcals

I went to the gym last night and burned 752 calories, hell yeah! Although I have to say I didn't feel like I had worked that hard. I spent a long time on the rowing machine going slowly so that was where I burned most of the calories. I hadn't been to the gym in ages as I had got bored of it and had been running and going to spinning classes instead.
Since my work shift pattern has changed I have barely been to spinning. I got into the habit of going every Monday morning as I always worked Monday evenings. But now I work 2 out of 3 monday mornings and seem to find an excuse not to go on the other Monday. However now we have got new spins bikes (I work at the leisure centre) we have more places on classes as we have more bikes. Also I now have a staff membership which means I can book onto the classes so I am more likely to get a space at busier times. So hopefully I will stop being lazy and go?! Watch this space.

My mum is kindly making homemade stew for dinner and when I popped in earlier it smelled delicious. It should be pretty healthy so I am looking forward to that.

I do have some other stuff going on in life at the moment but I don't really feel that now is the time to blog about them so that is perhaps something for the future.

I hope everyone is having a good week.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if it's lazy or we just need to change our mind about how we look at exercise. Right now my mind just wants to take a nap :)

    ReplyDelete