Wednesday 29 September 2010

I'm Back!

I haven't updated in so long. Sorry everyone. I've been exhausted again lately with my shifts. I have managed to fit in some runs including a 43 minute one in the rain today. It was raining before my friend and I went out but we went anyway and on the very last stretch as I was soaking wet anyway I splashed through the puddles like a child which was fun!

My next half marathon is a week on Sunday (10th October) and I'm really not sure what to think of that. I think I am at my fittest running wise but I do think I will struggle with the hilly nature of the course. I am looking forward to a photo of my friend and I in our finishers T-shirts and medals to be taken afterwards on my phone. New facebook profile pic me thinks!

I'm sorry that I'm not writing a longer post, as I say I am very tired and therefore concentrating is a mission. So for now it's farewell and hopefully I will update again in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment