Monday 27 July 2009

Sunday and Monday

I'm not sure whether this post will be very long but here goes.

Yesterday I worked the early shift, had lots of little jobs to do and the shift went pretty quickly. After work I chilled at home and had dinner. Then watched on thin ice in my pjs. I totally loved that series, it was really inspiring. I don't think I could ever do that because I wouldn't really want the risks associated with trekking to the South Pole. I think it would be an amazing thing to say you had trekked to the South Pole, but perhaps not for me! I'll find something else to do to make people say wow.

Work again today this time the playscheme, we played kwik cricket this afternoon. As a general rule I am rubbish at most sports, but am normally quite good at batting in cricket (not fielding as I cannot catch or throw well) however today I was rubbish, embarassingly rubbish! Oh well, the sun was shining and we were outside and I was getting paid. Working the playscheme again tomorrow, I am hoping for nice weather as we are going to the woods in the morning, I think it will be great to go off site for a bit and break up the day for a bit. Think it's trampolining in the afternoon which is always a hit with the kids (and me!).

I'm off to my friend Kim's after work tomorrow to watch a film and have a gossip.

I have just sent my CV and covering letter off for a job I am applying for, so fingers crossed!

Not really any other news from here, will be a busy week this week with work but also seeing friends too which is great as when I work lates I don't get to see my friends very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment