Wednesday 21 July 2010

Post number 100

So this is my 100th post on this blog! Quite what I have written about for 100 posts I do not know.

When I weighed myself on Monday I had lost 2lbs :-) I did do a lot of exercise last week so I guess that made up for my not so healthy eating.

I went for a run last night despite feeling really tired because I was feeling guilty that if I waited until today I may not have been able to fit in the 3 runs I wanted to this week. So I went last night and I did really well. I am going to go for a run tomorrow night if I am back from my hospital appointment in time. Then I am thinking Saturday morning for the final run of the week. I hope my guilty conscience does this to me every time so I never miss a run.

I have been very hit and miss with eating. I had a nice nourishing lunch but then I had 2 cookies so I feel like I have ruined it. I feel a tiny bit blah at the moment about healthy eating as I don't feel very inspired about what healthy foods to have. Although cherries were half price today so I bought a box and will take half to work today and have the other half another day. I think variety is the spice of life and I often fall down by buying the same fruits several times in a row and getting bored of them.

Despite my complaining about my eating etc I am actually feeling pretty content right now.

I don't think I have a lot more to say other than here's to the next 100 posts.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 100 posts! lol Good job on the weight loss too!

    I gave you a blog award!! Come on by to see. http://tracitreasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully, it will soon become habit and you won't have to rely on guilt :) I keep waiting for the day where I actually ENJOY it...still waiting!

    ReplyDelete