Thursday 8 July 2010

It begins again

So I haven't had a routine for exercise lately and I seem to have been hit and miss with my eating too. Today I have decided to sort it out. I am thinking that I will give up chocolate for a week (maybe a month?) ok a month, to help me focus on healthy eating, I'm the sort of person that if I give something up I stick to it if it's something I really want to do. I think this will be a good challenge for me. That does still leave plenty of unhealthy stuff for me to snack on but I think no chocolate will help greatly. What I need to do is plan.
I have already sorted what I am taking to work for my dinner this evening. I am going shopping in the day tomorrow as it is my day off and have planned what healthy thing I am going to grab for lunch. I am out for dinner tomorrow night so am going to enjoy that and not worry too much then get back to normal over the weekend. I will hopefully have the energy to go for a run tomorrow morning before shopping. I say hopefully because I have been very very tired the last couple of weeks.
Yesterday I had a hospital appointment about the problems I have been having with my mouth and throat. It was originally on Friday but was brought forward. I am pleased I went as it was useful. I don't have a definite this is what it is yet but I have some new stuff to try and am going back in 3 months. In the meantime I am to try and get a photo of it when it is bad (every time I have tried before it's been too blurrry) and to keep a diary. I do actually have a spare diary for this year as I ended up with 2 so maybe I'll just jot down each day in that how my mouth is etc.
I have a busy few weeks coming up (maybe even couple of months?!) so will have to make the effort to eat well, exercise, look after myself and of course blog more often. I really am neglectful of my blog a lot of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment