Tuesday 27 July 2010

Welcome back weight loss mojo

I have my weight loss mojo back! This morning just before I got in the shower I had this sudden surge of determination. A feeling of I want to do this I can do this I am determined to get back in control of my eating.

I feel really positive right now.

I went to spinning this morning and I don't think I have ever sweated that much, it was hard going. But when I push myself I always feel so gloriously pleased with myself afterwards.
I also went for a run last night which really seemed to upset my joints. During the run at some point each of the following hurt, both ankles, both hips and one knee. My left hip seemed worse and sure enough today it is sore still. It survived spinning with only the odd twinge. I am hoping it will hold out for a run tomorrow and then Thursday is a rest day so recover then.

I have decided to have some chilled out, lazing about, me time before work today. I am relishing in the fact that I am going to make my lunch and then sit on the sofa watching trashy tv until it's time to get ready for work. Bliss!

3 comments:

  1. Weight Loss ....You are simply great..!!!i am loving this post...!!! Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Determination is an excellent thing. :) Hope you enjoyed your "me" time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spinning STILL scares me, but I will try it one of these days!

    ReplyDelete