Thursday 5 August 2010

New stuff

I went to a big sports shop today and got some cool new running gear. I got a top, a sports bra, a water bottle and some trainers just to wear to work. They are all pink to some extent!

At the moment I am starting my only eat homebaked bread for a month challenge tomorrow. I did start on Tuesday and then forgot today when I was out and ate some bought bread oopsie. I put less salt in than the recipe says in order to make it healthier. The challenge is on my 101 in 1001 list and the idea is it is a way to cut down on salt and surely has to be healthier as it only contains the natural ingredients.

I went for a hill run on Tuesday and it was wicked hard but also immensely satisfying. I also downloaded the runkeeper app for my phone earlier this week which is pretty cool.

When I weighed earlier in the week I had put on weight but had a lower body fat percentage which surely means I have put on muscle so :).

This post is really jumpy all over the place type but I am tired so you will just have to accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment