Saturday 7 August 2010

Simple things that make me smile

I wrote this list a while ago with the intention of posting it but have only just got around to posting it now. It is of simple things in life that make me feel content/happy.

  • Shade on a hot day
  • Freshly brushed teeth (so smooth!)
  • Finishing a good exercise session
  • Cuddles with my dog and my rabbit
  • Feeling good in an outfit
  • Singing along to the radio at the top of my voice even though I'm rubbish at singing
  • Singing in the shower
  • Sunshine
  • Sitting doing nothing whatsoever for a few minutes (time to think but about nothing in particular)
  • Finishing everything on my to do list
  • Dancing like nobody's watching
  • Improving at something
  • Making somebody smile
  • Doing a good deed
  • Knowing exactly what your friend is thinking just by exchanging a look

There are many other things that make me smile but these are just the simple, small, momentary things that enrich life.

1 comment: