Wednesday 21 December 2011

baking, baking, baking

Wow have I done a lot of baking lately. Mince pies, Christmas cakes, jam tarts, jam, cookie Christmas tree, angel biscuits, reindeer cupcakes, snowmen fairy cakes, cheese straws, rocky road, flapjacks, lemon and cream sponge, plain sponge, bran buns, wholemeal bread, chocolate roulade, chocolate fudge, chocolate orange fudge, chocolate mint fudge and two attempts at vanilla fudge that failed!

As you may have now realised I love baking!
Also not all of that was for me. Most of it was for events like birthdays or people to take to work etc. Some of the stuff is for when my lovely friends come over this evening for mulled wine, mince pies and nibbles. Can't wait to see them :-)

I love baking mince pies and Christmas cakes even though I like neither. I enjoy baking anyway and they are festive so it's double enjoyment!

I have one more thing to make and then that is it until after Christmas/the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment