Saturday 31 December 2011

The last day of 2011

So today is the last day of 2011. I wonder what exciting adventures I will have in 2012?

2011 has been a good year. Some things have gone wrong but overall I have been pretty content. I start 2012 not knowing what the future holds careerwise but hopeful that things will work out. I am fortunate to have stayed on at the job I left for my teacher training as a casual member of staff so at the moment I am working part time and bringing in some money. Long term I need to find a full time job that pays a decent amount so that I can get on with life and move out from my parents' house etc. Having the casual hours at my previous job is great as it means I can do fun stuff as I have some money coming in and it gets me out the house. I think if I did not have this I would end up feeling a sense of despair.

Anyway changing the subject slightly to goals for 2012/new years resolutions.

I posted some resolutions on facebook earlier. These include walk the dog more often (my Dad walks the dog most often so this is a do more of my fair share), run another marathon as long as I am well enough to train and take a photo a day.

I think I will also add blog at least once a week. Hopefully having a set target will mean I actually do blog more often.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2012 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment