Friday 23 December 2011

It's nearly Christmas

Wow only 2 more sleeps until Christmas. Is it just me or did 2011 go REALLY fast?

I still have presents to wrap and one missing present that I may need to replace but other than that I am pretty much ready.

I am looking forward to a nice rest over Christmas and spending time with my family. I love the family time over Christmas. Eating, drinking, playing games etc. It's brill.

Tomorrow I intend to take the dog for a nice long walk and then get on with my wrapping and whatever jobs my mother leaves for me to do whilst she is at work.

Exciting times!

Also it is my big sister's 30th birthday on Christmas day so happy birthday!

I have been pondering what to have as my new years resolutions/aims and goals for 2012. I'm still not decided so you shall have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment