Saturday 10 December 2011

The first update in a very long time

Hello.

Yet again I haven't updated in a very long time. I have been rather poorly and for that reason had to withdraw from my teacher training course. :-( this is sad news for me as I was really enjoying the course. Tough parts and all. At the moment I am working on getting up to full health.

Since I got over the worst of my illness I have been baking to keep myself occupied. I am starting to get bored of not having my usual energy and therefore not being able to do stuff. I haven't exercised for 8 weeks now. I really miss it. I was going to 3-4 exercise classes a week over the summer and then at least 2 classes once I had started my school placement. Hopefully I can get back to it in the new year.

I have had a lot of support from my friends with regards to having to withdraw from the course and also them coming over for cups of tea etc to keep me company. I am a lucky girl to have such great friends. :-)

There are two bonuses to being ill 13lb weight loss (although I've had my appetite back the last few weeks so now only 6.5lb weight loss) and I have got most of my Christmas shopping done as had time to shop online.

Don't have a lot else to say really as will just be trying to get better and ready for Christmas over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment