Thursday 5 January 2012

So I wonder whether in my resolution to update my blog at least once a week my posting a photo a day can count?

I now have the blogger app on my phone which makes updating easier. My laptop is old and slow so updating my blog previously required a lot more effort and patience.

Hopefully now I will do a general update at least once a week as well as posting photos.

I am a wee bit bored at this precise moment. The only shift at work I have this week is on Saturday so I have a lot of time to myself this week. I have done my job hunting for the day and I could do a bit of tidying but I'm just not in the mood.

I'm also in the I could read a book or do a jigsaw orwatch tv but I don't feel like settling to any of that kind of mood.

So I guess I'll just be bored then!

No comments:

Post a Comment