Tuesday 10 January 2012

Training

So I am now in week two of my 16 week training plan for the London Marathon 2012.
I got my first blister yesterday. My own fault really as I am so untidy I couldn't find any clean running socks so just wore some normal trainer socks which don't come far enough up my heel so yesterday I had trainer rubbing straight onto bare skin for my run. Oops. Considering buying a couple more pairs of running socks anyway. Although I think I will wait until pay day as I am trying not to spend much money during January.

I have stuck to the training plan do far. Today is a rest day and I was considering going to an exercise class but that wouldn't be resting and my legs are slightly achy from yesterday's run so I have decided to give it a miss and save myself for tomorrows run.

I got my first sponsor for the marathon today :-) yippee and thanks very much to that person.

I am running in aid of the British Heart Foundation this year. A brilliant cause I'm sure you'll agree. If you would like to sponsor please visit virginmoneygiving.com/SophieCrees

Thanks. Also please repost the link if you can. I now have twitter so if anyone would like to follow me I am @Sophinda1

In other news I have been job hunting and general getting the house in order type things recently.

Hope everyone is having a good week x

No comments:

Post a Comment