Thursday 20 August 2009

New phone and Cardiff

Oh dear, I haven't posted in nearly a week.

I got my new phone yesterday, I decided to get a new one as my old phone was starting to not work very well. I think it was only a matter of time before it became unusable. I am very pleased with my choice and am enjoying my new phone. I'm trying to be really careful with it as I don't want to scratch it or anything. I think I may get some sort of silicone cover or a case for it.

Tomorrow I am going to Cardiff to visit a friend for the night, I am going to take my old phone so I don't have to worry about the new one! After that I will then change over to my new phone full time. We are planning to go out for a meal and a couple of cocktails. No more because my friend has work the next day. I'm really looking forward to it. The bonus is also that the train journey isn't too long. Especially compared to when I used to make the trip down from Manchester to Cardiff, that was a trek!

I have work this evening, I'm feeling pretty tired but hopefully it will be an ok shift. After I return on Saturday I am going to watch the X factor! I should get back around lunchtime so if the weather is nice I'll sit in the garden reading I think. Sunday I have work, in fact next week is very busy with work.

It was beautiful weather yesterday, it's raining today but I don't mind. I would like some more nice weather before the summer ends because otherwise it's kind of depressing realising we would have to wait until next spring. Hopefully September will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment