Sunday 11 April 2010

Energy

On Thursday evening I went to spinning class. During one of the faster tracks I looked at the other participants and saw their legs going really fast and yet I didn't seem to be able to make my legs go that fast. Suddenly I felt an anger deep inside me and I was pedalling really fast, that was a good stress reliever.
On the way home I felt energised so when I got home I got my bike out and went for a 10 mile bike ride just because!
I have got a cold right now which is possibly the one I thought I was getting a few days ago that never quite came to anything. So my energy levels are now low. I am going to see how I feel in the morning before deciding whether to go to spinning.
My blood tests came back normal by the way so I remain a mystery.

In other news I have booked my holiday! I go in just under 7 weeks. We are going to holiday in England it will be rubbish if the weather is bad every day. So that gives me something to aim for to make the exercise and healthy eating worthwhile. I really can't wait for holiday, although I can really as it gives me something to look forward to :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment