Monday 5 April 2010

Thoughts

I have had a good Easter weekend, we had a nice family day yesterday. I ate quite a bit but not a ridiculous amount. I did go to the gym yesterday morning so am not feeling too guilty.
I will be hitting the gym in the morning before work. Its TOM at the mo and I am feeling grumpy so will be having an aggressive (ish) run on the treadmill.

I get my blood test results tomorrow which I have to say whatever they say I may not be happy. Odd as that sounds I want them to find something wrong so it can be made better. 7 months of a sore throat and feeling under the weather is not fun. I was thinking earlier I cannot remember the last time I did not feel tired. It was possibly in November when I was on iron tablets for the first time, I remember feeling the best I had for a long time about then. This time on the iron tablets I don't feel much different and I am taking 3 a day not 2. Thing is if my blood test shows a likelihood of coeliac that isn't good because I don't want that, I like eating too much to not be allowed wheat, rye or barley! If the blood tests come back clear I guess it's back to the drawing board. The throat is still rashy and has another big whitey yellow spot at the mo so it is definitely not just me thinking I have a sore throat. And it definitely needs to be sorted out if possible. I have become a boring person who lives for the moment she can go to bed and sleep! Well not quite but my social life is definitely not quite the same. I am still doing stuff but it's often a compromise as in come home earlier or do something not quite so exhausting. Some days I am so tired I feel actually excited when I realise I have got everything done and can go to bed! This is just me thinking out loud here. I will update you guys with the news. I'm just sort of beyond knowing what to think really.

In other news not a lot to report, working all week as next weekend is my weekend off yippee!

Hope you all have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment