Thursday 15 April 2010

Good times

I have had a miraculous recovery from possibly the worst cold I've had in years :-)woop go immune system.

I had a grumpy moment this morning but am feeling much happier right now. I went to spinning class this evening and thought about what had annoyed me during the speed trackswhich kept me going. I am totally loving spinning classes right now.

I think this week is likely to be a weight loss week as I haven't been snacking as much during the day and despite being ill I have still exercised.

Tomorrow is my day off and I might go to the gym dependant on how much my legs ache.I could feel my bum aching during spin today which is the first time its made that area ache. I am definitely benefitting from the endorphins today. My grumpy moment only lasted about 10 minutes earlier but I felt even more cheered up after spin.

In other news I dyed my hair yesterday, it is plum,in some lights it looks very dark brown and in other lights purple. I totally love it! I wasn't sure earlier but it looks much fresher and now I don't have roots. It's probably the darkest shade I have ever had my hair.

Also on my day off tomorrow I am going to do some baking with my mother. Peanut butter squares which I have never had or made before and something else as well I think although I'm not sure exactly what the 2nd lot of baking will be. I'm looking forward to a chilled out day :-)
I'd better not eat too much of the stuff we make. We can always freeze some and give some out to people we know.

I am working this weekend which I don't mind as I can usually get quite a bit of adminy type things done on the long Saturday shift. I probably won't do much Saturday night and then work again Sunday until 3.30. We have a charity spinathon on on Sunday at work, there are 6 1 hour classes. The last one is at 3.30 and I want to take part so I am going to have to get changed and run in there bang on 3.30.

I haven't really made any plans further than that so far. Just to keep plodding on with trying not to eat too much and to keep up the exercise. I feel that being a healthy weight is in sight now and just around the corner. I don't know how long it will take me to get around that corner but right now I feel it is within grabbing distance and I can do it :-)

Smiles all round :-)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to try those spinning classes myself. Sounds fun! Hope you have a great day off! :-)

    ReplyDelete