Thursday 1 April 2010

I will...or I won't

One day last week I wrote myself a list of sentences starting with I will...

I had been intending to share it here at some point and decided now was the time. However I can't find the notebook I wrote it in. The list was to make me feel more determined about things in life. Perhaps I should have added I will be more tidy and then maybe I would have the notebook on me now!

So an update in bullet point form:
  • My sat nav sent me a different way to the course today than it did on Monday resulting in me being convinced I'd put the wrong post code in and was going to be hideously lost and very very nearly crying on the way there.
  • The big spots in my throat have gone and the rash on the roof of my mouth is there instead.
  • Tomorrow is Good Friday which is also a bank holiday, I am working it (we take it in turns to work bank holidays and I do get another day off at some point instead and also get to start an hour later than usual so bonus points for a slight lie in.)
  • Tomorrow night I am going out for dinner and then a few drinks.
  • Saturday night I am working.
  • Sunday we are having a family lunch and I am really looking forward to it.
  • When I last weighed I was a mere 0.75lbs away from having lost 20lbs.
  • I am currently wearing some bottoms I forgot I had and that were tight last time I wore them and dug in, they are now comfortable.
  • I am seriously lacking in motivation this week in terms of eating healthily and exercise,(I'm thinking this is probably PMS so am just going to try my best and look forward to a less grumpy time of the month)

Have a good week everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment