Monday 29 March 2010

Various

I have felt like I am coming down with a cold for a whole week now. I am very tired most days and feeling like I want to go to bed at like 7pm! The spots in my throat have started to go down a little bit which is good.

Today I was on a course for work which means I am not working this evening. It is nice to have it off. I am having a very chilled out evening and then I'm going to get an early night.

I have broken my routine of exercising 3 times a week this week as I had last Wednesday off of the gym and then today could not go to spin due to the course.

I kind of feel very apathetic about healthy eating at the moment, I have been so tired that I couldn't be bothered. Although I did make a couple of kick ass smoothies over the weekend to try and boost my immune system. (and my eating hasn't been that bad)

I have my blood test tomorrow and then work, Wednesday I'll probably go to the gym before work, Thursday the 2nd day of my course, Friday work, Saturday work, Sunday I have the day off and we are having a family roast dinner as it is Easter.

I think this week will be a case of trying to get my energy levels up and also get lots of my to do list done.

I am going out on Friday night which is good as my life seems to have been lacking in fun lately.
I feel I don't have the energy to blog properly at the moment. Hopefully I will feel better soon and get back into blogging properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment