Wednesday 9 December 2009

50 Posts Later

So this is my 50th post on this blog.

I am having a productive day today, I have my washing in and I am popping into work for a bit later on to go through some things that I need to learn how to do. Then this evening we are going to make the mince pies ready for Christmas. I don't actually like mince pies but I love making them. I think it's because I love baking and I love Christmas and making mince pies means it's near to Christmas. We will freeze them until nearer the time.

I went to the gym yesterday after work wearing my new sports bra, my £18 new sports bra, I got on the treadmill to have a good run only to discover that the sports bra which stated on the packet for running was in fact crap! So annoying, I tried it on in the shop and it fitted well and seemed supportive. I will have to keep it as I have worn it now. I will just have to wear a normal bra underneath in future. I had a really good session on the cross trainer instead, on a higher level than usual and I went faster. It was great for getting some aggression out after a stressful day. My eating however hasn't been great lately, I am trying to rein it in.

It is getting close to eating season now, Friday night I am going to my work Christmas meal, then I have a week or so before it really gets into eating lots. My sister's birthday is on Christmas day so she usually celebrates on a different day which is this Sunday this year, so another eating occasion. After that I have a few days of normal eating before it starts getting to people coming over to visit then my Dad's birthday, Christmas and pretty much a couple of weeks of just eating! I'm hoping to do lots of exercise so I don't put on loads of weight. Myself and a friend were wondering the other day how much weight you could put on in a month if you really tried to have loads of calories.

I am going to try and eat well the next few days then enjoy the meal Friday then eat well again as much as I can. I want to enjoy Christmas and the food. So I just have to get the balance right between enjoyment and putting on a million pounds in weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment