Tuesday 29 December 2009

Dad's 60th Birthday Party

L-R Geri (my bro's gf), Me, Dad, Ben (my bro), Mum, My sister Emma in the Front.


It was our Dad's 60th Birthday party today, we went to the races for the day and had a private box for friends and family. It was great fun! I didn't win any money but I still enjoyed the day. My Mum isn't smiling in the photo cos she hates having her picture taken!


It was miserable weather all day today but it didn't matter cos we were inside.

This is our beautiful doggy all tired out after the excitement last weekend on my Dad's actual birthday.

I have one more day off and then it's back to work, those 6 days off have gone very fast indeed!

I am going to have a very chilled out day tomorrow, lie in I think, then run and then potter round the house the rest of the day, maybe do the jigsaw puzzle I got for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment