Sunday 20 September 2009

Healthy You Challenge

So I have a degree in nutrition, I know what I need to do and how I should do it, but it never quite works that way does it?

I'm talking about my weight and eating here. I am unhappy with my weight and the food choices I make a lot of the time. My sister is taking part in the healthy you challenge at http://www.scalejunkie.com and I thought hey this is just what I need, somewhere for support and to see that I'm not the only one etc. If I can blog about my experiences then it should help me to stay focussed and motivated. So I have emailed to join and I have been trying to add one of the buttons to my blog but as yet it comes up with an error message when I try to put it in!

I started trying to lose again last week, I have been eating better than I usually do but found that towards the end of the week the amount of junk I have been eating has crept up. If only being healthy was easy! I have also found myself lacking in energy and motivation to exercise lately.

Hopefully this week will be better, I just feel time has been passing so quickly lately and I have been busy working etc and what with working different hours each week it's hard to find the time to plan meals etc.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the healthy you challenge! I just wanted to stop by and wish you luck on your weight loss goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the challenge! and good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much :-)it's great to have support

    ReplyDelete