Saturday 13 February 2010

Can you say hungry?

Man am I hungry!

I seem to have my appetite back although it is not quite normal. I put a tiny bit of weight back on and have now maintained a loss of 6lbs since starting to feel quite ill last week.

I feel a little bit better but am still really struggling with my energy levels. I go back to work on Monday and am going to start back with training then too. I know I must not go mad and to be honest I don't think I will have the energy to go mad doing loads of exercise.

My plan is to make sure I get plenty of rest over the next couple of weeks and carry on with my fruit and veg etc to really try and kick this thing. Or at least the non-sore throat symptoms. I don't think that eating lots of fruit and veg is going to do the trick on the sore throat.

2 more days to really rest up and try to gain some energy. Tomorrow I am going to be super lazy!

I hope you guys have all had a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment