Tuesday 9 February 2010

Going down

Well after last weeks loss of 4lbs i have now lost another 2.75 lbs bringing my total loss during February so far to 6.75lbs.

I have really lost my appetite at the moment, sometimes I am really hungry but at other times of day I am not and feel nauseous (spelling?), last night I had a small smoothie whilst waiting for my dinner to cook and that was it I was full!

I visited my doctor again yesterday about the good ol sore throat, and my feeling exhausted all the time lately (also joint pain, stomach pain, headaches, dizziness, being a grumpy cow). I have pharyngitis again and have probably had/have a virus as well and a combination of the two is making me feel pants. Not fun although it does work well for the weight loss. I am off work for the moment and am really hoping this week of rest and smoothies and vit C and zinc will really help me to feel better. We are still, not sure what is going on with my throat, it is still being investigated. When I know I will let you guys know!

I am going to get lots of sleep and eat what I can that is nourishing and hope to have more energy soon.

I hope you guys are all well and not bored of listening to stories about my sore throat!

10 weeks and 5 days until the marathon!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. :( Hope you're feeling better ASAP. That being said, *whispers* what does "feel pants" mean? It's making me giggle, but I probably shouldn't until I fully grasp the meaning! ;)

    Congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the good wishes.

    Your comment made me laugh, I'll explain. A few years ago pants was the in word to describe something being rubbish, not good, cr*p, poor, etc etc. Lol I am not so ill that I have been going around 'feeling' people's pants or anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad she asked about feeling pants. I had no idea what it meant! :-D

    You aren't pregnant are you???? ;-)

    I lost 7lbs over the weekend in a HORRIBLE way that I will never recommend. Pretty sure it was food poisoning. Ugh. I still feel wiped out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee, I'll be much more careful of when I use that phrase from now on!

    I'm definitely not pregnant, if I was it would have been about a 14month one by now considering how long I have been single for lol. I have been getting asked that a lot recently due to my symptoms of nausea and dizziness etc!

    I hope you feel well soon. I have put 1lb back on now, whenever I lose through illness it never stays off long.

    ReplyDelete