Saturday 6 February 2010

yo-yo scales

Between Sunday and Thursday I lost 5.5lbs, since then I have put 1.5lbs back on which means over the last 6 days I have lost 4lbs!

To be fair losing 5.5lbs over just a few days is not healthy. I don't really know how I lost it as I was still chomping down plenty of chocolate! I think it might have something to do with my being a bit under the weather of late.

Today I went shopping with my friend and got a lovely dress and some other stuff like a cardi, tights, underwear, leggings and a top. and I didn't even spend that much. I really feel like we shopped til we dropped. I am having a quiet night in tonight, I really need it, my energy levels have been so low lately.

In other news I have signed up to take part in a 3 hour aerobathon at the end of February for charity. I must be nuts I have no coordination whatsoever!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss and glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, lets hope the scales keep going down

    ReplyDelete