Thursday 11 February 2010

The one in which I feel a bit more human

So I feel a tincy wincy bit better dare I say it. I have had loads of rest so have a bit more energy than I did at the start of the week. I also have a bit more of an appetite. My throat is still 'interesting' though.

I'll be honest and say I am a bit bored of being off work but I know I need this time to recover and recuperate and with how I feel at the moment I don't think I would last even half a shift at work.

I am going to have a quiet afternoon and maybe watch a dvd or 2. Have to see how I feel. I have been having 2 naps a day the last couple of days! I am actually like an old lady especially with my aching hips...

Thanks for the get well wishes everyone, I am hoping to be back to some kind of normal by Monday when I go back to work and am then going to build back up to exercise slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment