Friday 16 October 2009

And I would walk 500 miles, and I would walk 500 more

So the title is quoting the song by The Proclaimers. I was just listening to it on itunes and singing along. It was stuck in my head the other day but I couldn't quite remember the words I had 100 and 1000 in my head but they didn't sound quite right and now I know I was totally wrong lol!

Also it made me think, I wonder how many miles I will cover in training for my marathon?

Hmmm, and if you add in lifestyle stuff like walking to work etc. If I walk to and from work it is 3.2 miles. So it all adds up.

I am so excited for the marathon yay!

I have work this evening, I am doing the bar.

I have the weekend off from work, but I have some stuff to get done. My plan tomorrow is as follows, get up and go for run, have shower, get dressed, get eyebrows done. Get typing stuff I need to do done and work on my presentation for next week. Then RELAX! If I have time after my shower and before J comes over to do my eyebrows I may well get some of the typing done then.

I will need to practise my presentation to ensure its as good as poss, that can be done Sunday and Monday.

I have been typing away on some stuff I'm doing for someone today and am feeling pretty tired so I think I am going to have a little rest before work now.

Have a great weekend everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment