Sunday 18 October 2009

Sniff, Sniff, Cough, Cough

It's official I have a stonking great cold, my throat is sore (well ok thats kinda normal for me), My nose is very runny, I had 7 nosebleeds yesterday, My sinuses ache, I have a headache and a cough, and I am very lacking in energy.

My friend Gemma came round today and she has been ill with the flu this week so we sat on the sofa under a duvet watching Bridget Jones 1 +2 all afternoon.

I have a presentation to get sorted onto powerpoint, I intended to do it much earlier on in the week but I ended up with so many things to do this week that it's been left. I want to get it finished tonight so that I can practise it tomorrow night ready for Tuesday.

This cold is seriously bad timing!

Oh well, there are people much worse off than me. Just hoping its gone by Tuesday. Have a great week all.

No comments:

Post a Comment