Saturday 17 October 2009

Honest Scrap

Newbierunner gave me this :-) cheers
As a recipient of this award, I am to share 10 things that people don’t know about me.
This is gonna be hard as I just did a post with 6 things people don't know about me

1. My current (broken car) is blue in colour, when I get a new car I would like it to be metallic blue, this is a bit odd because my favourite colour is actually pink.

2. I really like 60s music despite the fact I wasn't even born then.

3. We have a book club come in to work, they sell books and other cool stuff for cheaper than their rrps. I have ordered a set of books: the muffin bible and the cake bible, both books for £5 bargain! They should have been there yesterday but I forgot to check. Looking through the books I loved the muffin book, it's got a great selection of sweet and savoury muffins in, I wasn't as bothered about the cake book as there were a few great looking recipes but not enough to sell it to me. They come in a set and I can't wait to get them and get baking! (yes I know this isn't very healthy you, but I will try my best to make sure I share them round and have them in moderation)

4. People always mis pronounce my surname.

5. My middle name is Elizabeth.

6. In the future I would like a house with apple trees, a vegetable patch, and space to keep hens, I would like 2 border collie dogs.

7. When I was a child and we played make believe games I always wished I was called Sabrina as I loved the TV programme Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

8. I have an important day next Tuesday.

9. I usually give blood regularly despite having a fear of needles, currently I am low on iron so am unable too, but will be back to it as soon as I can

10. I wish they still sold Lucky Charms in the UK. They do sell them but they are about £7.99 for a tiny box which is sooooooo expensive, and that is only at Selfridges which isn't around here. They are a similar price online too. I don't know why they stopped selling them over here. Admittedly they probably aren't the healthiest of cereals but my gosh so tasty, I would love some just for the nostalgia.

I want to give this award to my sister as I think she really is an honest scrap.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment