Wednesday 14 October 2009

I've lost 8lbs so far

I haven't updated in nearly a week, this is very bad indeed, well ok it's not that bad but not that great.

I have lost 8lbs since I started this journey of healthiness, I would like to say I have no idea how because my eating hasn't been great these last couple of weeks. But I suppose when I think about it I am eating less.

I have found myself enjoying my walk to work lately as the weather has been pleasant and if I leave with enough time not to rush there it is quite relaxing. Today I was lucky enough to get a lift as it looked like rain, that sort of occassion is when I don't enjoy walking to work!

For those of you interested in an update on the throat situation I had my blood test last Thursday at 10.30am and was told a week for results, however the last time I had seen my Doc she said to come in next time my throat was inflammed and had the rash so she could see it. Last Thursday after I got back from my blood test I realised it was back so I went to see her on Friday. This was at 9.40am and my blood results were back already less than 24 hours later good old NHS I say! The only thing my test showed was that I am low on iron, my Doc says this can affect healing so may be causing the problem, so I have iron tablets to take. I don't know whether these will heal the problem but if nothing else they should help me to feel less tired all the time. So it's going to be a case of wait and see.

This week is one of those hectically busy weeks and next week seems to be heading that way too. Things should calm down one way or another after next week I hope!

I have the whole weekend off this weekend, I have no plans other than an eyebrow wax and maybe go and have a look at some 2nd hand cars, other than that I intend to chill out, go for a run and maybe do some baking. I need to save plenty of energy for next week.

I just came on my laptop quick to update here, I hope to update again before the weekend with a couple of 'awards' I've been given! As I have a phone with free internet I frequently read blogs on there, I cannot however post entries from there hence why my updating isn't as frequent as it used to be.

Hope everyone else is having a good week, I will catch up on commenting etc soon xxx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the 8lbs! Keep up the good work! Oh by the way, I found your blog on Scale Junkie for the Healthy You Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :-) welcome to the HYC

    ReplyDelete