Wednesday 21 October 2009

My name is Sophie...

and I'm a chocoholic.

The amount of chocolate I eat has crept up, this is not good!

Hopefully my being stupidly busy will soon calm down and I can get back to planning meals and thinking straight rather than just being like oh crap what I am gonna take for lunch or what are we gonna have for dinner and having whatever's in the freezer/cupboard that is often not very healthy.

On the plus side I have been getting a lot of walking/cycling in that I can pretty much say most of the times I would have driven had my car been in working order so that is good.

I am having a problem with my sinuses at the moment that I initially thought was a cold, that has knocked me back a bit on my running as I can't breathe very well at the mo and am feeling lethargic and headachy. I am also getting nosebleeds a lot, had a 40min one yesterday and then another 20min one later on. Today had 2 gushers before work! Very attractive. I can't believe this is my 2nd illness in not very long but I guess the first one knocked my immune system so the current illness was like mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha we'll get her now my pretties (all said in an echo-ey voice).

So the plan, yes the plan, carry on exercising, get a good rest tonight and although I am working over the weekend to try to get early nights and just take it easy, my body clearly needs it.

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad I'm a chocoholic too! I have recently started eating these mini delights but before cooking them I add a few Ghirardelli chocolate chips to make them extra chocolatey for under 200 calories!

    ReplyDelete