Sunday 4 October 2009

Sickety, sick,sick

So in case you couldn't guess by the title of the post I'm sick. It came on all of a sudden on Wednesday night and was horrible. The sickest I have been in years, I'm coming out the other side of it now thankfully but still not quite there.

This will have been a good week for weight loss because some days I simply could not eat. So right now I am concentrating on trying to eat! I'm trying to get some nourishing foods in as I have to have a blood test on Thursday and it will be checking my vitamin levels as well as other stuff so if I have several days of not being able to eat then some of them will be affected. (Some show up low pretty quick and some only after long term lack of eating/malabsorption).

When I say trying to get some nourishing foods in I don't mean more than normal but just some. I'm hoping to get back to eating normally tomorrow although it seems a little unlikely.

I think plenty of rest is needed for this week and I might not weigh in properly as I don't think it will be an accurate portrayal. I did weigh on Saturday and I had lost 3lbs in 3 days but I think once I manage to get back to eating more than just nibbles here and there I will not be 3lbs down!

A lot of people both online and in real life seem to be sick at the moment so I wish them all a speedy recovery.

Hope everyone's had a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment