Saturday 17 October 2009

Gorgeous Blogger Moi?! Why yes I am :-)




Woo thanks Erin!

So the rule is 6 things about me my readers don't know, here goes

1. I am allergic to the following Mercaptobenzothiazole which is in rubber, latex, washing powders, washing up liquids, detergents, adhesives, astringents, you get the picture. I am also allergic to pineapple and lanolin.

2. When I was a child my mother always tried to get me to eat peas, my brother and sister both like them, I however never did. She made a valiant effort, I had to eat 1 pea for each year of my age at meals when we were having peas. So aged 6 I would have had to eat 6 tiny measly peas, like one mouthful. One meal I thought I was being really clever and said I was going to the toilet mid way through, I took my peas with me and flushed them. Came back feeling very pleased with myself. However being little I hadn't thought to check whether the peas had flushed and when my sister then went to the loo I was caught! To this day I have never lived it down, it's one of those stories that gets brought up around the dinner table rather a lot and we all have a good laugh. I think my mum eventually gave up trying to make me eat peas!

3. I find the human body and anything medical fascinating, I find it really interesting.

4. I have the world's runniest nose today, and have also had 4 nosebleeds so far today, I am trying to fruit and veg it up to get rid of it asap.

5. My hair colours do not match, I have always had black eyebrows, my school art teacher said that noone has black eyebrows they can only be very dark brown but mine are deffo black, when I was a child I had very blond hair, nowadays it is mousy brown with blondy bits where the sun has bleached it so I don't match!

6. My dog is called Milo because he was born in the year 2000 (Millenium)

I've just realised I need to send this on lol I just tried to post it without awarding anyone!
So the award goes to
Melissa she commented on my blog earlier in the week and she seems like such a lovely person

I'm only going to award it to the one person because I don't know many bloggers yet and I awarded 6 people last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment