Tuesday 3 November 2009

A non-scale victory

I have a non-scale victory. I fit into a pair of jeans that has been too small for over a year! yippee! They button and zip up. I am not going to start wearing them just yet as they give me a massive muffin top which is not attractive! I shall be smaller soon though and then I will start wearing them.

This morning I have been for a run and mere moments after I got back it started to rain, good timing huh? It was so nice to have a hot shower afterwards.

I have work later on and have yet to decide what to take for my dinner. Yesterday I took wholewheat pasta with mixed chopped peppers and tuna, it was lovely. I also had an apple, a carrot and a chocolate mousse as a treat.

For lunch today I am going to have homemade turkey curry with broccoli and cauliflower and either a wholemeal pitta bread or a little bit of rice.

I am wearing a cardigan that can only be described as my big cardi, it is long and thick and warm. It's not that cold yet but I was looking for something to wear whilst my work stuff washes/dries and it is a bit chillier. I have had this cardi for years and it is not exactly very fasionable but is just what you need in cold weather.

I would like to do some baking tomorrow before work so I will have to have a think what to make.

Thursday I have the day off and intend to go for a long walk/run. If I don't meet up with any friend or anything then I think I will try to tackle the mess that is my bedroom and sort clothes out a bit better.

Have a good week x

No comments:

Post a Comment