Saturday 28 November 2009

A balanced diet

A balanced diet... a cup of green tea in one hand and a doughnut in the other? I wish! Wouldn't it be great if one good food choice cancelled out one not so good?

I had a good gym session this morning and was pretty healthy with my eating yesterday so I'm not going to feel guilty about my doughnut which for the record was disappointing.

The weather has gotten pretty cold the last couple of days, I'm just about to start some work on my computer and am seriously considering getting my hot water bottle.

Tomorrow I am meeting a friend who is back for this weekend for lunch, I'm not sure what I'll have but I'm not going to worry overly as I don't eat out very often.

Then this week I will be busy with working and exercising and don't really have any other plans so far.

Christmas is just around the corner, it seems to have crept up on me and I am not very organised yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment