Wednesday 18 November 2009

You go girl!

I went to the gym straight from work today after much I can't be bothered to go type complaining.

I went on the cross trainer for longer than I ever have, On the treadmill I carried on running even though my muscles were screaming at me like never before, I persuaded myself to go on the exercise bike for 5mins when really I wanted to go home, I ended up staying on it for just under 35minutes. Overall in my session I had 'travelled' 14 and a bit kilometres. Pretty good considering I couldn't be bothered!

I am super tired now due to my early morning and all that exercise, I will be going to bed very shortly. Eating hasn't been too bad today.

I'm going to ache tomorrow and I can't wait! Odd as it is its satisfying.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment