Thursday 12 November 2009

Pistachio Muffins

I made the pistachio muffins, they were disappointing. They weren't sweet, I suppose when I saw how little sugar was involved in the recipe and thought thats not much I should have realised. I can't work out if they were supposed to be savoury or not. Surely if they were savoury then the sugar wouldn't have been bothered with. They were kinda in between neither sweet or savoury. I will eat them but its one of those won't make those again thoughts. They were pretty healthy as muffin recipes go. Hardly any fat.I have my eye on the chocolate cherry brandy muffins next! Very naughty!

My friend came round earlier and we looked at holiday brochures for going away sometime next year, I can't wait. It will be my first holiday in 4 years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment