Tuesday 19 January 2010

Man am I tired

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, cough! gasp! sorry did I just doze off there?!

I am so super tired, I am definitely going to bed early tonight.

I have been doing reasonably well with my eating the last few days (yay). Exercise has been going well too, I am achy tonight.

I've got a doctors appointment tomorrow, but am not sure whether my blood test results will be back yet and even if they are I may still remain a mystery.

Not a lot else to report, as I mentioned at the weekend I have a busy week this week. I just need to get through it and get as much stuff done as possible. I'm finding it hard to concentrate lately.

Back soon with hopefully something more interesting to say

2 comments:

  1. I've noticed that when I start eating healthy, I am a little more tired at the beginning as my body adjusts.

    Stopping by from Scale Junkie linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think that might be it and combined with my lack of going to bed early enough it's no wonder I'm feeling tired!

    ReplyDelete