Sunday 24 January 2010

What a Week

I have had a crazy week, can't go into full details here but I have been so busy! Tomorrow I have a day's holiday from work and have lots to do. But at least I don't have to get up at 6am to walk the dog. In the evening my friend is coming over who I haven't seen for ages, can't wait :-) I am going to cook us fajitas for tea.



Erin gave me this :-) thanks


The Rules
post 10 things that make you happy
try to do at least one of them today
and pass some lovins on to 10 other bloggers

1. Eating healthily and resisting temptation
2. Helping other people
3. Taking my dog for a long walk
4. Laughing with friends
5. Sunshine
6. Pushing through the pain and achieving exercise goals and thinking about the marathon
7. Baking makes me feel very content
8. Singing in the shower
9. Cuddles :-)
10. Dancing like nobody's watching :-)

My answers there are very brief but it does what it says on the tin.
So who to award this to?

Emma
KK
Girl Stuck in a Rut
June
Melissa
LittleMissFattyPants
Merys

I have decided to leave it at those 6 as most of the blogs I read are written by men who may or may not appreciate the girliness of the award!

I'm off to lie on the sofa and watch sex and the city on boxset :-)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh!!! Thanks for the love girl!! I really appreciate it. I love dancing too.. unfortunately I don't care who's watching, lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sophie!! I really appreciate you thinking of me!! I'll post about my 10 on my next post :)

    Enjoy Sex in the City!

    ReplyDelete