Thursday 21 January 2010

What a Difference a Day Makes

Phew I am feeling so much better today. Much less stressed.

I did some voluntary work last night to do with nutrition and I really enjoyed it. I will definitely be helping out again each week that my work shifts permit it.

I have 3 more days of work before my next day off, I am looking forward to the day off but am also quite happy to go to work and get all my admin type things done too. It's really satisfying to tick things off my to do list.

I did manage to get my early night last night, think I was about 5 past 11 so slightly missed my target but much better than usual. I am going to aim to be in bed by 11 or quarter past tonight too. I do find tiredness really affects my mood causing me to be grumpy and irritable. I have been really hungry all day which I now realise could be related to the fact that I am still pretty tired. I think I should have taken a more substantial lunch with me to keep me going.

I am having a quiet night in tonight, then gym or outside run in the morning before working the late shift. It's an extra shift so more money yippee! (I am trying to save as much as I can here and there for the future when I buy a house, admittedly by the time I've paid tax it won't be very much money at all but it all adds up)

No comments:

Post a Comment