Tuesday 12 January 2010

The Rules

So I have set myself some rules:

I must have at least 1 portion of fruit and/or vegetables with each meal I take to work.

Chocolate is now allowed no more often than every other day. (skinny cow hot choc is allowed if needed)

That's about it on the rules for now!

Yesterday I went for a run, I walked to the park and ran around there as it is still snowy rather than compacted into ice like it is on the pavements. Tomorrow I will probably go to the gym or run round the park again. It's gotta be good for me as it's harder to run through the snow.

I am really struggling with hunger which then leads to me eating chocolate. I swear chocolate is the only thing that fills me up for very long. I'm going to need some serious distracting. It's pathetic how much I struggle to control what I eat.

Must try harder!

On the plus side I visited my sister who is stuck inside cos of the snow and made us a yummy and healthy stir fry for lunch. I'm taking the leftovers to work for my dinner. I'm going to take a banana too and just hope I resist the urge to munch the biscuits out of the biscuit tin at work.

2 comments:

  1. I work in leisure and recreation as well. Isn't it funny how these workplaces that are supposed to be so healthy always seem to have goodies lying around for your mid-shift snack time?? Hope the banana hit the spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I find the biscuit tin very tempting even though when I'm at home I'm usually not at all interested in biscuits! Then there's the vending machines we have which look at me all shift!

    ReplyDelete