Wednesday 20 January 2010

Strategies

I have been feeling rather stressed the last few weeks, I have decided I need to do something in order to feel more in control of things and less stressed. I am going to write a list of things I need to do to feel less stressed. I think a problem of mine is reading too much into things people say and thinking they mean a hell of a lot more by it than just what they said.

I need to get in fun time, relax time, going to bed at as sensible a time possible, this will all help me to get more things done both at work and at home as in chores etc etc as I should be able to concentrate better.

Once I get in tonight I am going to have some wind down time and then aim to be in bed ready to sleep by 11pm. Ideally I would be in bed before this but as I usually don't end up ready to sleep until after 12.15 I think 11pm is a good aim.

I know I just need to calm down and logically work my way through everything that I need to do and get on with it rather than worrying about it. If all goes to plan I should soon be feeling a lot less stressed.

I feel better knowing that I am doing something about it, I'm not entirely sure what I need to put on my list but hopefully that will help.

Changing the subject, we have snow again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment