Friday 29 January 2010

Lazy day

Hello!

Sorry for the lack of posts, I have been pretty busy and also have a hand injury (mainly my thumb) which makes typing or indeed doing pretty much anything painful. Luckily the swelling is starting to go down now and it's less painful and yes before you ask there is almost always something wrong with me!

This week seems to have passed in a blur. Today and tomorrow are my days off. I might be seeing a friend this evening, I will be having a lazy day up until that point and if I am not seeing her then I will just carry on with my lazy day! I am seriously in need of some rest. For some reason I never quite manage to have the relax time I intend to.

My eating has been going quite well I think. However when I injured my thumb and felt faint I did have a cup of tea with 4 sugars! My friend made it to try to stop the faintness, the faintness did go away so it may well have helped :-) I felt so sick that I didn't end up having any dinner that night. So I guess that cancels out the sugar in the tea. lol.

Exercise has been ok, lots of dog walks, I am intending to go to the gym tomorrow morning for a run, or run with the dog on his walk. The problem is that the places like the fields where we can let the dog off his lead are too muddy to wear anything other than wellies and I couldn't run with him on the lead as I don't think it would work out too well!

I am going out for drinks tomorrow night, I can't wait :-) I won't go overboard but it will be nice to go out.

Have a fab weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment